Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Denzel Curry | Ultimate | Rap City | Yo soy Fan del Rubius

by - 18:07

Denzel Curry | Ultimate | Rap City | Yo soy Fan del Rubius
LYRICS I am the one, The one that Don't need a gun to get respect up on the street Under the sun, the bastard son Will pop the Glock to feed himself and family By any means, your enemies my enemies We wet them up like a canteen The yellow tape surrounds the fate Don't have a face so now you late, open the gates Great, eliminate like ElimiDate Hey, young boy had to penetrate Face, young boy done caught a case Bang, now his mama living with the pain Wait, doctor says he's gonna stay Let him get the sensu bean so he regenerate Now a nigga harder than the head of the state Denzel Curry is the new candidate Ultimate, alternate, you are the opposite Stop this shit, chop your esophagus Bitches be bopping it, bow down and popping it Dropping it in her esophagus She get so nasty, in public she classy Perhaps she is able to swallow it Girl, I can make you a star Then I put her ass on Apollo, bitch Bitch, I am ultimate, behold my awesomeness Narcissist, part time an arsonist Ripping through cartilage, I am the hardest, bitch Wrap it up, put in sarcophagus Dearly departed, it's done when it started So now that I'm living so harmonious Feeling like Spartacus, Curry the ultimate I am the best, there's no politics, bitch, I'm ultimate ultimate bitch I'm I am the one, don't weigh a ton Don't need a gun to get respect up on the street Under the sun, the bastard son Will pop the Glock to feed himself and family By any means, your enemies my enemies We wet them up like a canteen The yellow tape surrounds the fate Don't have a face so now you late, open the gates Ultimate, infinite, flow is opium Open the internet, photosynthesis Put up parentheses, temporary Very scary if I feel like Dirty Harry Just might bust a bitch, never knew my life But yet the question is is he fake, is he real What the message is, chop a bitch nigga up I'ma sever it when I sever shit I kill 'em, no Kony, these niggas ain't homies Claim you the homie, I turn into Broly Dropping melodic, enter the cosmic Flow like a prophet, lyrical toxic Flow like a foreigner, I'm the torturer Out of South Florida, call the coroner Killed in the corridor, I'm the overlord Rhymes like a sorcerer, I'm an animorph Bitch, I'm a beast Nigga, you tell me who fucking with me K to the I to the N to the G Claim you the hottest, but I disagree Better love something than get a degree This for lord infamous so R.I.P Arrivederci, bitches looking thirsty, riding through the dirty Like it's mandatory, ending of the story I am the one, don't weigh a ton Don't need a gun to get respect up on the street Under the sun, the bastard son Will pop the Glock to feed himself and family By any means, your enemies my enemies We wet them up like a canteen The yellow tape surrounds the fate Don't have a face so now you late, open the gates

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Etiquetas

Home Estrellas del Pop popstarsvideos youtube popstars Pop Star celebrities musica Fans pop stars videos top trending music music rosalia tini Estrellas Música Latina en directo pop stars videos hd argentina blogspot la mejor música latina live Camila Cabello fans Rosalía disney martina stoessel rosalia fans Rosalía & J Balvin bad bunny rosalia la voz niuver nuevos ritmos tini fans tinita twitter American Music Award Amy Winehouse Brasil Camila Cabello c. tangana divas famosas hd instagram tini tini tini Adriana Calcanhotto Black to Black Canadian Con Altura Concert Deep Purple Los Angeles Made in Japan Marisa Monte Rihanna Video HD y Fotos en Instagram Taylor Swift costa argentina del Pop emma watson enrich estreno festival grammys harry potter hd online. la voz kids la voz kids francia miley Cyrus motomami music.jazz music musica cubana. rock ruptura sebastian yatra vevo video videos vintage 1968 1972 2000 2008 Alternate Tracks Apple Music Belgrado 2011 Belleza Bikinis Black Lively Cali California Concierto antes de morir Denzel Curry Ellington Elton John Glamour Global Awards 2020 Goya 2019 Gratis High School Highway Star Hot Japan Jazz Jazz band Lincoln Center London MPB Met Gala Miss Universo 2023 Miss Venezuela Muerte Muic Natalia Jiménez Navidad PASEO POR CARILO Pablo Alborán y Jorge Drexler Pink Floyd Playstation Premios Lo Nuestro Rap Rosalía en Japón Rubius Scotland Secret Session Selena Gómez nuevo disco en español Sexy Shawn Mendes Spotify Telecinco The Dress of the Year 2022 The Last of Us Parte II Toronto Ultimate Yuri actrices actrices famosas alicia keys amistad antena 3 artista bad bunny bad bunny el ultimo tour bad bunny el ultimo tour del mundo blackberry movies brazilian singersonwriter buenos días caacupé canadiense cantante cine español cordillera costa atlántica costa de buenos aires cotilleo debuts deixe me ir edurne el madrileño el patito feo el ultimo tour del mundo bad bunny elsa en vivo entertain españa estreno mundial estrenos evermore fashion feliz jueves films final folklore france francia free gernika giulia be glamour. google got talent goyas guapas guernica hd online hentai histórico itunes joanna polvillo jorge javier vazquez la m.as bonita la madonna la malagueña la noche de anoche last performance latin music lavoz 2020 live in los 90 love me two times lyrics taylor willow madonna del siglo xxi martina mbp me quedo contigo michael jackson mochilas mujer modernas mochilas mujer shop musica cubana música música popular brasileira playlist YouTube newsong normcore nuevo ofertas Amazon pablo neruda padrenuestro paraguayav paraguayv malagueña salerosa películas permios goyas picasso pinterest playas argentinas playas de buenos aires popstarvideos postarsvideos radio jovem Pan rihanna savage risto mejide rumores de ruptura salvame selena gomez stars. style te amo tf1 the doors the voice the voice kids thedoorsband tiktok trending tu me dejaste de querer virales voice kids willow willow official video